Concur IP is a leading IP consulting company, formed with the specific purpose of providing high-end IP services in a cost-effective manner. We provide end-to-end solutions that span the entire IP lifecycle and cater to various IP needs of corporates, law firms, universities, research organizations, consulting firms, and licensing support firms. We draw on deep industry and domain expertise to meet IP needs of clients across multiple industries.
In the ever-changing fast paced business ecosystem, clients expect trustworthy, agile and uncompromised insights. Clients aim at attaining these goals at minimum costs. We share these goals and we provide just that.
- The core team comes with more than 80 years of cumulative experience in all facets of IP including Patent Research & Analytics, Patent Litigation & Licensing Support and Patent Application Drafting & Office Action Responses.
- Our team comprises of engineers from top institutes such as Indian Institute of Technology (IITs) with expertise in domains such as telecom, semiconductor, user interface, automobiles, heavy machines and green technologies.
- Our people have experience of working onsite in US, Europe, and Japan and have been engaged very closely with clients' in-house team to ensure real-time collaboration.
- We have supported clients in some of the largest patent licensing / sales deals in the industry. Our expertise in patent evaluation and patent to product / standard mapping has helped clients in making appropriate licensing and acquisition decisions.
- We have led some of the most comprehensive studies on Cellular standard-essential patents (SEPs) that have been relied upon by companies to make important patent licensing decisions.
- We have the experience of testifying in an international arbitration about the process of patent essentiality evaluation.
- Our team has the experience of drafting more than 1,000 patent applications cumulatively in the field of Mechanical, Electrical, Software and Telecommunications.